Saturday 17 November 2012

Sydney Photographer Gathering 2012

Yesterday, the 17th of November 2012, I had the opportunity to shoot with 6 other photographers who live all around Australia; Caitlin Worthington, Jessica Christie, Alex and Christian Benetel, Asher Lilley and Julia Trotti.

On Friday, I met Asher at the airport and we spent the day together, shooting and hanging out, playing scrabble, watching movies. It was amazing to get to know someone I was so close to online, in person.
Then on Saturday, we all met up in Oatley, and took photos: Here are mine!











































































It was amazing to shoot and spend time with people who share the same passion and mind-set as you, I will miss them lots.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you are all so adorable! It looks like yall are all best friends :) Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. You are very good at free-lensing! A technique I cant seem to accomplish :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had such a wonderful time! :D

    ReplyDelete